Thursday, March 18, 2010

Journey of Hope 2010 Conference Great Success!

I am so excited to report that our first Journey of Hope 2010 Conference was a great success! We had people attend from the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The Holy Spirit was so powerfully present that it palpable. I could go on and on about how fantastic the conference was, but I figured I would let some of the attendees tell you. Here is some of the typical feedback we have received:

"This conference was possibly the most precious gift I have ever received.  I haven’t stopped talking about it."


"I am sure you hear this often, but I want you to know how awed I am with the professionalism, spiritualism, AND knowledge all your speakers (including you and Vince) possess. It was as if I became a Catholic all over again....meaning I went through a very similar experience as when I received my First Eucharist in second grade! Seriously. I met a friend, I began to feel good about me, I hungered for your speakers information, I gained confidence just by attending, I saw what I was doing wrong and what I was doing right, I took home some "tools", ....but most of all, I relished my faith. I felt good about being Catholic. I like who I am! And I love my faith. You and your associates are incredible role models."


"I know I speak for many when I say it was a very powerful and meaningful conference.  Fr. Williams opening talk, Lisa's talk on healing, Vince's very candid talk on dating & intimacy and Dr. Spudic's talk on forgiveness were so helpful and I heard so many comments about how good it was to hear these things.  Mass celebrated by the Archbishop and the question and answer session at the end were great."


"Lisa (and Vince) ~ I think you hit this one out of the ballpark!"


"This experience was truly life changing for me and I Thank you both for that opportunity!!!!"


Well, there you go. I think that does a pretty good job of summing up the Conference. We are working hard on getting the videos and podcasts from the Conference online. Believe it or not, we are also already starting to work on next year's conference! Thanks to all of you that participated in the conference. May Christ continue to illuminate your path. 


To all the people that helped us host this conference, God has a special place in Heaven reserved for you. Thank you so much!




(c) 2010, Vincent Frese, II
www.divorcedcatholic.org
Email: vfrese@divorcedcatholic.org
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment